Warning, our website may not display or work properly on your browser.
We recommend that you update it if you can.

Update my browser
I don't want or I can't update my browser
BackBackMenuCloseClosePlusPlusSearchUluleUluleChatFacebookInstagramLinkedInTwitterYouTubefacebooktwitterB CorporationBcorp

2010 European Photo Contest “Railways and Integration. Identities and cultures of a multiethnic Europe”

• Serial Ululer
  • Pioneer
  • Writer
2010 has been declared the European Year for Combating Poverty and Social Exclusion.

The non-profit organization Progetto ImmigrazioneOggi, the Italian State Railways Ferrovie dello Stato and the five European railway networks who joined the European Charter for Solidarity (France, Spain, Belgium, Luxembourg and Poland) have united to propose European citizens a reflection on the themes of hospitality, inclusion and integration.

The purpose of this Contest is giving visibility to those integration processes developed at European level, particularly in Italy, Spain, France, Belgium, Luxembourg and Poland, in symbolic places such as the railway areas, places of arrival and departure that very often become places of gathering and survival for the most vulnerable groups of the population. The goal is involving European citizens and increasing their awareness about the social inclusion of the most vulnerable groups of the population (migrants, asylum seekers, homeless people, etc.) regardless of their EU or non-EU origin;

Your mission, should you accept it, illustrate the future of Europe, open and multi-ethnic. Registration is open until July 30, 2010.

Two prizes of 1500 and 1000 euros, will be awarded to the best photographers by the President of the Republic of Italy in October. Forty photographers will be selected for exhibition in Milan in December.

Information and registration: http://www.immigrazioneoggi.it/onlus/eurocontest/en/informazioni.html

Be the first to reply

Statistics

Views