Warning, our website may not display or work properly on your browser.
We recommend that you update it if you can.

Update my browser
I don't want or I can't update my browser
BackBackMenuCloseClosePlusPlusSearchUluleUluleChatFacebookInstagramLinkedInTwitterYouTubefacebooktwitterB CorporationBcorp

Call for entries: 35th anniversary International women only photography

• Serial Ululer
  • Pioneer
  • Writer

Exclusively for women, this contest is organised by PWP (Professional Women Photography) to celebrate his 35th aniversary.

To celebrate our 35th anniversary, PWP invites all Women Photographers - NON-MEMBERS AND MEMBERS, AMATEUR AND PROFESSIONAL to submit entries. Jurors Elinor Carucci and Stephen Perloff award $3000 in prizes and the Grand Prize image will appear on the cover of IMPRINTS Magazine Fall / Winter issue.

@Trish Mayo

Four categories are open to competition: People, Places, Nature, Abstract. The entry fee is $35 for the first three images. Additional images may be submitted for $10 each. The same image may be submitted to more than one category.

Selected images will be seen by an international audience of collectors, curators, art consultants and others who appreciate fine art photography. These images, as well as 20 Jurors’ Selections, will be exhibited in a two-week group show at New York’s Soho Photo gallery from June 1 – June 14, 2011 and in on online exhibition on the PWP website for six months, November 15, 2010 – May 15, 2011. An additional 30 images selected for Honorable Mention will also be included in the PWP online Exhibition.

To enter, it's online here, you have to registrate on the website before, then send your work by internet.
You can submit your work until september, 30, 2010

All information available on the website.

Be the first to reply

Statistics

Views