Warning, our website may not display or work properly on your browser.
We recommend that you update it if you can.

Update my browser
I don't want or I can't update my browser
BackBackMenuCloseClosePlusPlusSearchUluleUluleChatFacebookInstagramLinkedInTwitterYouTubefacebooktwitterB CorporationBcorp

Call for entries: Speed Racer International Art Competition

• Serial Ululer
  • Pioneer
  • Writer

Maximillian Gallery in Los Angeles, CA announces a call to all artists of all ages.

You have the opportunity to create art based on the classic Speed Racer™ cartoon and win in the competition, have the original Speed Racer™ art you create sold, have your artwork Published and made available for sale as a Limited Edition print, perhaps even have the Speed Racer™ art you create licensed for use on products and apparel… All the while gaining valuable exposure for you and your art.

The purpose of this exciting competition is to offer all artists worldwide, from emerging to established, the opportunity to enter the competition to create authorized new art inspired by the classic Speed Racer™ cartoon. This new original art will be available for sale to Speed Racer™ fans and art collectors worldwide, with the added opportunity to become limited edition art and/or licensed art on products and apparel. The revenue resulting from original sales, limited editions and art licensing will be shared with participating artists who create the work, and additional revenue will be shared with artists’ art galleries/art dealers when artists are represented.

Winning entries will be eligible for sales representation, publication as a limited edition print and perhaps even be licensed for use on products and apparel.

• Art categories: Painting, Drawing, Photography, Digital, Print (etching, lithograph, silkscreen, linoleum cut, woodcut, monotype), Sculpture and Video.
  • Entry fee of $25 by Sept 15th, then $35; additional entries $15 by Sept 15th, then $25.
  • Visit website for full details.
  • Questions? Contact Caradoc Ehrenhalt at [email protected] or call 310-430-2558.

Deadline: October 31, 2010.

Be the first to reply

Statistics

Views