Warning, our website may not display or work properly on your browser.
We recommend that you update it if you can.

Update my browser
I don't want or I can't update my browser
BackBackMenuCloseClosePlusPlusSearchUluleUluleChatFacebookInstagramLinkedInTwitterYouTubefacebooktwitterB CorporationBcorp

Call for entries: The Icon Prize

• Serial Ululer
  • Pioneer
  • Writer

Graphic designers, painters, photographers, collage artists and artists of other visual media are encouraged to participate in this open competition to provide the book cover art for the re-publication of Lane von Herzen's novel, The Unfastened Heart.

This competition is being organized to support and nurture the careers of artists who gather together around a common literary work. The winner  will be awarded The Icon Prize, and will receive $1500 in award money, with his or her artwork to be featured on the cover of the new edition of the novel.

As a participant, you are advised to read the text on which the prize is based.  In response to the work, you may enter for consideration paintings, photographs, graphic art, collage art, textile art and other visual media by submitting a digital photograph (in JPG or JPEG format) of the work to theiconprize(at)gmail(dot)com.

For full details, please click here.

Deadline: December 31, 2010

Be the first to reply

Statistics

Views