Warning, our website may not display or work properly on your browser.
We recommend that you update it if you can.

Update my browser
I don't want or I can't update my browser
BackBackMenuCloseClosePlusPlusSearchUluleUluleChatFacebookInstagramLinkedInTwitterYouTubefacebooktwitterB CorporationBcorp /* ULULE BRAND LOGOS */

The European capital cities are full of famous sights which are worth watching. A lot includes the historical sites which include the Eiffel Tower in Paris, Big Ben in London, Brandenburg Gate in Berlin and so is our today's post is about - Colosseum in Rome.

When anyone wants to visit Rome, Colosseum is the first thing that comes to mind. The name of the Colosseum has been associated with Rome since 80 AD. It is the largest ever made amphitheater in the world which was made for the purpose of entertainment of Roman People. It is a place where several bloody games were held in the past to entertain the people of Rome.  

The Colosseum faced many earthquakes and by the time its stones were crumbling to make other buildings in Rome. Although with all these its appearance changes with days but the most important thing is that it is still the most incredible iconic symbol of Rome. Tourists from all parts of the world visit the Colosseum every year. And today we can say that no trip to Rome is complete without visiting Rome and the best way to explore it - via the Colosseum Underground tour.

Beneath the arena floor, there is an underground area that has a network of tunnels, dungeons, and chambers.  The underground of Colosseum is the area where gladiators and animals were kept in different parts before they were taken to the arena for their performances. It is the best part of Colosseum where you can explore and experience the history of ancient Roman civilization. Standing at the corners of the underground gives you a thrilling experience. Those who are interested to learn the history of Colosseum in detail and not in a rush to visit multiple sites in a single day, then it is the best tour for you. 

There are several online ticket websites which provide tickets and tour packages for Colosseum. As Colosseum is one of the most visited places in Colosseum, the waiting lines at the ticket counter is very long. If you don't want to waste your time standing in a long queue, book the Colosseum underground tour online in advance. 

Be the first to reply

Statistics

Views