Warning, our website may not display or work properly on your browser.
We recommend that you update it if you can.

Update my browser
I don't want or I can't update my browser
BackBackMenuCloseClosePlusPlusSearchUluleUluleChatFacebookInstagramLinkedInTwitterYouTubefacebooktwitterB CorporationBcorp

Designers, re-imagine the Moon !

• Pioneer
  • Writer
MOON CAPITAL Competition 2010

Abstract : "SHIFTboston seeks to expand the possibilities for the future of design by asking you to explore the concept of a moon habitat that will include both living and working in addition to collecting the most provocative visions for new Lunar possibilities. WE WANT YOU TO THINK BIG".

All architects, artists, landscape architects, urban designers, industrial designers, planners, engineers, and anyone else who would like to propose a Lunar concept are welcome.

Two categories :
> Let's get serious
> Let's have fun

Awards
The honorary recipients will receive a US$1,000 cash prize and present at the MOON CAPITAL Forum at the Cyclorama in Boston, Massachusetts on Thursday, October 21, 2010. The Forum will be a panoramic gala event, attendees will include members of the MOON CAPITAL Competition jury and advisory panel, astronauts, leading aerospace and astrophysics engineers, government, community, industry and academic leaders along with architects and other design professionals. The winning entry will be displayed in a new virtual moon game and become part of the MOON CAPITAL Exhibit at the Johnson Space Center. Select entries will be promoted on the SHIFTboston blog, website. Entries will also be selected as part of a new “Moon Independence” book.

More information & Submissions >> http://www.shiftboston.org/competitions.html

Be the first to reply

Statistics

Views