Warning, our website may not display or work properly on your browser.
We recommend that you update it if you can.

Update my browser
I don't want or I can't update my browser
BackBackMenuCloseClosePlusPlusSearchUluleUluleChatFacebookInstagramLinkedInTwitterYouTubefacebooktwitterB CorporationBcorp

Organize your time and reach your goals with these six tips

Organizing time may seem like an overwhelming task, but it is entirely possible with the attitude and will that it requires.

Find the steps you need to take to get to the end of your research or any goals you have set in your life in the short, medium, or long term.

Time planning as medicine for procrastination

If you're here, it's because, just like me, you suffer from the evil of procrastination. We're the kings to waste time.

Don't worry; this is a matter of habits that you can begin to improve in a conscious way and with compassionate internal dialogue.

Your time is too precious to waste, and you feel frustrated because you perceive that you are not going anywhere.

That's why I bring you six tips to plan your time, so you don't feel like it's slipping through your fingers without doing the things you want to do. These tips wrote by the author from top essay writing service.   

1. Spread out your time with an Agenda or Calendar

Yes, this is the first step. You need something to help you write down the things you want to do every day. All your activities should be in one place, so you don't go crazy.

If you're like me and like it old fashioned, you can find agendas with monthly and daily planners; they come with stickers to decorate it and even with positive messages to put actions to your day today.

But if you are a digital lover, don't worry. You can use your Google Calendar on your mobile phone, and it goes with you everywhere. You can also help with tools like Evernote or Wunderlist that are online as well.

2. Clarify your goals and objectives

Clarifying your goals and objectives is essential so that you can start to put all the activities in your life in order.

If you are here, it is because you are planning to do something that will take some time to materialize, but it is essential for you. It could be your thesis, a project to present in your work, a course you are preparing, among many others.

Being clear about where you want to go is the only way to start drawing the path there—focus on what you want to do in the short, medium, and long term. And according to this plan, what you are going to do in your month, your weeks and your days to reach your goal.

3. Structure time by defining what is essential and what is urgent for you

Before you put everything that comes to mind in your diary, you need to take your time to think very carefully about what is essential and what is urgent according to what you want.

The critical things bring us closer to our objectives, and you must take this into account when choosing what will have priority on your schedule. Not to do them stagnates us in our purpose.

Sometimes we don't just spend our time procrastinating but also doing things that are more than essential but urgent.

Then we run out of space for those tasks that are part of our long-term plans and to which we need to devote time.

4. Check your plan every day

It should become part of your daily routine, and you should make it a habit.

Be sure that it will help you focus on what you need to do without so much stress. Preferably at the end of your day, check your schedule and plan for the next day.

Check to see if you have completed your schedule for the day, check to see what needs to be done and what you can do the next day or another day of the week.

We are not machines, and sometimes we spend more time than we planned on a task, but the important thing is that you keep a flexible mind and know that there will be room in your schedule to reschedule.

5. Analyze when you are productive

This point is about how well you know yourself and having your personality work in your favor. You must know or else make a thorough inquiry into when you feel most productive.

It can be in the morning, afternoon, or evening. Lately, there is a lot of talk about the 5 a.m. club, but it doesn't work for everyone. So get this straight.

Knowing yourself this way can help you see when you can block out the hours to sit down to write, read, study, or exercise.

And it will be an advantage for you in fulfilling the plan you are building.

6. Leaving space for you

Please. We do not do, do, and do. Before that, we must be. And I think you must give yourself time to connect with yourself and those around you.

Make time for yourself. Organizing time is not just about filling up with work and tasks without any space to enjoy yourself.

Practice meditation for a few minutes, paint a mandala, dance, or sing a song at your heart. Make a mask, read your book for 15 minutes, go for a walk, or write in your diary.

Put the time in your schedule to call or visit family and friends, eat, or have a coffee. Everything is allowed. You just have to find the balance. And with this list, you're sure to succeed.

Be the first to reply

Statistics

Views