BackBackMenuClosePlusPlusSearchUluleUluleUluleChatFacebookInstagramLinkedInTwitterYouTubefacebooktwitter
  • Serial Ululer
  • Pioneer
  • Cinema Lover
  • Music Lover
  • Noble Sponsor
  • Connector

Hello Spencer,

The Paperflops project was not funded on Ulule : http://www.ulule.com/paperflops/

So you kept in touch with their team ? (Since you sent them money in January while the project failed in July). We have the same email information and we haven't have news from the team since last September.

When was your last conversation with them ?

Alix

2 replies

• Pioneer

It was back in January. We exchanged a few emails and Bagas instructed me to pay the $25 over paypal which I did. Here is the last email I have from him, from Jan 26. I paid him the $25 over paypal the next day and haven't heard back since:

Hello Spencer,

Please send $25 (including shipping and handling) to the following PayPal account:

bjwicaksono@yahoo.com

We need about 5-7 days to produce your pair of PaperFlops. Please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery.

We also require your complete name and address for delivery. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Bagas Wicaksono
Community Manager
PaperFlops Studios

• Serial Ululer
  • Pioneer
  • Cinema Lover
  • Music Lover
  • Noble Sponsor
  • Connector

Hello Spencer,

As you know, once a fundraising has failed on Ulule, we don't follow up witht he project owner, so I don't have much more information to give you. 

However, I have a phone number for the Paperflop studio which you may want to try:  +62 8122 78082

I hope you'll get in touche with them,

Have a good day!

Alix 

Statistics

Members

Views