Warning, our website may not display or work properly on your browser.
We recommend that you update it if you can.

Update my browser
I don't want or I can't update my browser
BackBackMenuCloseClosePlusPlusSearchUluleUluleChatFacebookInstagramLinkedInTwitterYouTubefacebooktwitterB CorporationBcorp

Vox prelaunch: tell us what you think here!

• Pioneer
  • Writer
Here we go!

After a first version that earned us some good reviews - but also a nice ton of (constructive) criticism, we got back to work to release a more successful version of what is now called Vox.

If you are reading this message, it's probably because you're one of the first visitors. And we thank you. So far, please: criticize, suggest, and do report bugs you encounter! We LOVE bugs.

Thank you very much!

9 replies

• Pioneer
Can't wait to see the awesome projects in store! :D
  • Serial Ululer
  • Pioneer
looks great! some pages are mixed with French and English
  • Serial Ululer
  • Pioneer
the need for a paypal business account or premier account isn't explained fully.
  • Pioneer
  • Writer
Hi Jane, hi Mike,

Should come very soon now !

> some pages are mixed with French and English

Are you talking about the links at the top of the page (Profile, Setttings etc.) or something else ? We've got a bit a fine tuning to do on that, sorry for undesired mixtures...

the need for a paypal business account or premier account isn't explained fully.

Ok, we will give you more information on this point shortly.
  • Pioneer
  • Serial Creator
  • Serial Ululer
Hi, in http://www.ulule.com/account/login/ I can see French in "Créer un nouveau compte" (title on the right) and for the associated submit button "Créez un compte ulule en quelques clics".
  • Pioneer
  • Serial Creator
  • Serial Ululer
And game goes for http://www.ulule.com/account/register/ with "+ rapide avec Facebook" and the country list is in French which is even more problematic... if you look for United States of America you're unlikely to find "États Unis d'Amérique". :-(
  • Cinema Lover
  • Music Lover
  • Player
  • Fashionista
  • Pioneer
  • Serial Ululer
Hello Rhetzog,

Yes, we still have some bugs to fix about the location and the associated languages. Thanks for the feedbacks, we should repair that very soon !
  • Pioneer
Hi Cedric!

There's still some language bugs around the site, but I was wondering if the layout for the project pages has been changed? Or if they are in the process of being edited.
Also, in the Rewards section, for the limited amounts it says 5 "lefts" or 15 "lefts" but is correct, or singular for the 1 "left."
Oh! and can we edit the projects after they have been submitted?
  • Cinema Lover
  • Music Lover
  • Player
  • Fashionista
  • Pioneer
  • Serial Ululer
Hi Pillow Bot !

There was some work done on the project pages today. I saw some changes myself today, but at the end, they should stay the same as before.

For the languages bug, most of them should be corrected now, but we'll chase the lasts ones starting tomorrow. About the left"s", it should be corrected really soon, thanks.

And for the project editing, after the publication, you'll be only able to edit your image or vdeo and the description. No edit about the amount, the date, or the rewards can be done without sending us a mail. To avoid any cheat. ;)

Statistics

Members

Views